Friday, June 20, 2008

Baby: Two months!

Depending on how you count 'em. We're a bit puzzled about that. It's now been eight weeks since Stillman was born, so is that two months? Or is it only two months when it gets to be the 24th?

Anyway, because of technical difficulties, you'll notice that this time there's no photo of me leering over my child like I've just stolen him from a nursery and am about to suck his blood.  That photo is soon to be found elsewhere, and I'll be directing you all to a plethora of photos in a subsequent post.

The mother/child one-month photo:


. . . compared to two months:


An attempted family self-portrait. Can you guess which of us wasn't quite in the mood?



2 comments:

Virginia said...

Love your photos! Did Vanal get all those adventure scars while he was at your place? Looks like he has had fun, anyway.

Tell Sophia that she looks GREAT. It has been 14 years since the birth of my kid and I still haven't recovered the level of energy evident in her face in these photos!

Anonymous said...

He is so darn cute -- it should be illegal! What a lovely family!